Paper Light Garland, Christmas Light Garland
Do you have some place you would like the look of a light string but don't have electricity, or a way to hang the heavy lights? This is your answer.
Original Paper globe 'lights' you can easily hang to give the soft look of lights, minus the hassle. For use on Altars, as aisle runners, behind/over tables, hung from trees (weather permitting!) hung under canopies and anything else you can come up with.
Paper 'lights' come in 10ft. strands (not including the extra amount for tying/hanging, total strand is 12ft.)
*longer lengths can be done as one strand as well*
• Arrives assembled for ease
• 1 3/4 inch globe 'lights' shown in photos
*2 inch globes available*
• 15 'Lights' are spaced about 6 inches apart when sent to you but are movable, put them as close together or far apart as need needed!
• Strung on jute cording so it's not as noticeable when hung, plenty on ends to tie for hanging if needed
*Black Jute cord also available!*
• Made from 120lb. card stock, available in Bright White and Ivory (as pictured) and with a black top hanging from the cord
Have any questions, just let me know!